Intermediate Software Developers
Why Work at Pandell?
- Winner of Alberta's Best Workplaces (Benefits, Perks & Incentives)
- Employee performance bonus plan
- Flexible hours / Casual work environment
- Training Budget
- 100% Reimbursement on all health benefits
- Free food! (Fully stocked kitchen)
- Games room & lounge area
- Blazing fast development machines
- Rebates for personal fitness and electronics purchases
- And much more - Check out our Life at Pandell video!
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Strong technical skills in full-stack web development
- Excel at delivering high quality code using multiple styles of programming (functional, OOP)
- Strong understanding of team development including source control technology, product deployment strategies, and team software design
- Review, analyze, program, and deploy software products
- Use tools as provided for proper software source code management and business operations
- Provide software design and architectural input
Interested in this career?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.