Junior Software Business Analyst
Why Work at Pandell?
- Winner of Alberta's Best Workplaces (Benefits, Perks & Incentives)
- Profit Sharing
- Flexible hours / Casual work environment
- Training Budget
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Fully stocked kitchen (never pack your lunch again!)
- Games room & lounge area
- Rebates towards personal fitness and electronics purchases
- And much more - Check out our Life at Pandell video!
We’re a customer-driven culture, looking for passionate, motivated, and talented individuals to help us exceed our client’s expectations and provide an awesome customer experience. We offer a challenging, rewarding and fun work environment, where you’ll have the opportunity to work and collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry. We foster a culture where our hard work achieves exceptional results and success together.
- 2+ years Software Business Analysis experience
- Experience with software development projects
- Understanding of waterfall and agile approaches to the full SDLC
- Project Management skills are an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills, along with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to use right-size tools and techniques to fit the project at hand
- Gather, understand, and build applicable business domain knowledge (understanding of terminology and general industry knowledge)
- Liaise between customers, Pandell software development teams, and business subject matter experts to ensure that business needs are identified, defined, and documented
- Elicit business requirements using a variety of techniques – interviews, competitive analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, gap analysis, etc.
- Produce concise, well-written documentation for IT development, including functional specifications, domain models, use cases, screen mock-ups, process flows, and activity diagrams
- Participate in software quality assurance, software development activities and technical client support when required
Please include the position for which you are applying in the subject line of your e-mail
Interested in this career?
Send your resume to email@example.com.