Intermediate IT Business Analyst
We're looking for an IT Business Analyst who is smart, ambitious, and gets things done to add to our ever growing team. Are you the kind of person who takes initiative, works hard, has an inquisitive mind, and understands what it takes to create great software? Then Pandell is just the place for you!!PDF Version Why Work at Pandell?
- Winner of Alberta's Best Workplaces 2013 (Benefits, Perks & Incentives)
- Employee performance bonus plan
- Free food (Fully stocked kitchen)
- Flexible hours
- 100% Reimbursement on all health benefits
- Free gym membership
- Rebates for personal fitness and electronics purchases
- And much more - Check out our Life at Pandell video!
Provide a communication channel between customers and Pandell business services and development teams, ensuring that business problems are well defined and documented.
- Interpret and document business domain knowledge.
- Liaise between customers, Pandell software development teams, and business subject matter experts to ensure that business needs are identified, defined, and documented.
- Elicit business requirements using a variety of techniques – interviews, competitive analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, gap analysis, etc.
- Produce concise, well-written documentation for IT development, including functional specifications, domain models, use cases, screen mock-ups, process flows, and activity diagrams.
- Plan, coordinate, and support software development activities.
- Participate in software quality assurance and technical client support when required.
- 5+ years of recent IT Business Analysis experience.
- Experience with software development projects.
- Understanding of waterfall and agile approaches to the full SDLC.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, along with acute attention to detail.
- Ability to use right-size tools and techniques to fit the project at hand.
- Project Management skills are an asset.
- Experience in Oil & Gas terminology and processes a definite bonus.