Intermediate Business Analyst
We're looking for a Business Analyst who is smart, ambitious, and gets things done to add to our ever growing Software Services team. Are you the kind of person who takes initiative, works hard and enjoys a relaxed corporate culture? Then Pandell is just the place for you.PDF Version Why Work at Pandell?
- Employee performance bonus plan
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Flexible hours
- Competitive benefits package effective immediately
- Free food (bi-monthly stocked kitchen)
- Fast development machines
- Free gym membership
- Rebates towards personal fitness and electronics purchases
- And much more - Check out our Life at Pandell video!
Provide a communication channel between customers and Pandell business services and development teams, ensuring that business problems are well defined and documented.
- Interpret, translate, and document business domain knowledge
- Gather & build applicable business domain knowledge (understanding of terminology, general industry knowledge).
- Produce concise, well-written documentation for project plans, functional specifications or business problem definitions.
- Coordinate input from customers and Pandell business services and development teams.
- 5+ years of recent Business Analyst experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, along with acute attention to detail
- Able to elicit requirements using a variety of techniques – interviews, competitive analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, gap analysis, etc.
- Knowledge of various techniques for documenting requirements – general functional spec, domain model, use cases, screen mock-ups, process flows, activity diagrams, etc.
- Familiarity with planning and coordinating project activities.
- Experience in Oil & Gas terminology and processes a definite bonus.