Intermediate Software Developer
Pandell is on the search for more great Developers!! We're looking for Intermediate Software Developers who are smart, ambitious, and get things done. Picture yourself building a successful career at Pandell - working alongside our growing team of talented, driven team members.PDF Version Why Work at Pandell?
- Winner of Alberta's Best Workplaces 2013 (Benefits, Perks & Incentives)
- Employee performance bonus plan
- Free food (Fully stocked kitchen)
- Flexible hours
- 100% Reimbursement on all health benefits
- Free gym membership
- Rebates for personal fitness and electronics purchases
- And much more - Check out our Life at Pandell video!
- Review, analyze, program, deploy and challenge software products.
- Use and recommend tools for proper software management and business operations.
- Provide software design and architectural input.
- Experience with the following is preferable: ReSharper, JSLint, NUnit, Perforce, Git
- Excel at delivering high quality code using object-oriented software programming techniques.
- Strong understanding of team development including source control technology, product deployment strategies, and team software design.
- 4+ years of proven web software development experience.