Intermediate Software Developer
Pandell is growing and back on the search for more great developers! We're looking for Intermediate Software Developers who are smart, ambitious, and get things done. Picture yourself building a successful career at Pandell - working alongside our expanding team of talented, driven team members.PDF Version Why Work at Pandell?
- Winner of Alberta's Best Workplaces 2013 (Benefits, Perks & Incentives)
- Employee performance bonus plan
- Free food (Fully stocked kitchen)
- Flexible hours
- 100% Reimbursement on all health benefits
- Free gym membership
- Rebates for personal fitness and electronics purchases
- And much more - Check out our Life at Pandell video!
- Review, analyze, program, and deploy software products.
- Use tools as provided for proper software source code management and business operations.
- Provide software design and architectural input.
- Experience with the following is preferable: ReSharper, JSLint, Knockout, NUnit, Perforce, Git.
- Excel at delivering high quality code using object-oriented software programming techniques.
- Strong understanding of team development including source control technology, product deployment strategies, and team software design.
- 4+ years of proven web software development experience.