Junior Graphic Designer
We're looking for a “Jack of all Trades” Junior Graphic Designer with excellent interpersonal skills who loves creating eye catching and UX focussed designs. Picture yourself building a successful career at Pandell and working alongside our expanding crew of talented, driven team members.PDF Version Why Work at Pandell?
- Employee performance bonus plan
- Employee stock ownership plan
- Flexible hours
- Competitive benefits package effective immediately
- Free food (bi-monthly stocked kitchen)
- Fast development machines
- Free gym membership
- Rebates towards personal fitness and electronics purchases
- And much more - Check out our Life at Pandell video!
- Provide support for Creative Director
- Translate creative direction into visual design
- Design and layout for a wide range of web, print, and software projects
- Maintain HTML / CSS, and content for multiple web websites
- Work with clients and developers to gather requirements and explain design concepts
- Strong understanding of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Proven knowledge of HTML / CSS code, preferably HTML5 / CSS3
- Basic understanding of color, use of space, text treatment, and user experience
- Basic understanding of print design and process
- Strong attention to detail
- Video editing experience
- An understanding of InDesign
- Mobile design experience
- An awesome sense of humor and not afraid to use Google when challenged!
- Online portfolio of your latest and best design work. Examples can be real or fictional.
** Please include a URL to your portfolio along with your resume. **