Looking for a great new opportunity? Pandell is seeking a results-driven Sales Executive for our Oil & Gas Software. Picture yourself building a successful career at Pandell - working alongside our expanding team of talented, driven team members.PDF Version Why Work at Pandell?
- Winner of Alberta's Best Workplaces 2013 (Benefits, Perks & Incentives)
- Employee performance bonus plan
- Free food (Fully stocked kitchen)
- Flexible hours
- 100% Reimbursement on all health benefits
- Free gym membership
- Rebates for personal fitness and electronics purchases
- And much more - Check out our Life at Pandell video!
As a Sales Executive, your role will be to develop and close sales opportunities for Pandell’s Oil & Gas software products and services with Canadian and US oil and gas producers.
In your sales role you will utilize your existing network of oil and gas industry contacts from the business and information technology communities. You will lead, participate, and organize team members in the activities needed to generate and close sales (prospect calling, customer presentations & meetings, product demonstrations, tradeshows, proposals, price negotiations, and contractual agreements).You are:
- Strong understanding of the selling process with a proven track record in sales of software products and solutions (price range $10k - $300k) to Canadian/US oil and gas producers.
- Extensive network of oil and gas industry contacts from the business and information technology communities that you can leverage to generate leads and build your pipeline.
- Results-driven personality that thrives on achieving monthly-quarterly-annual sales goals.
- Belief that honesty and integrity are the cornerstones of good business relationships, driving you to interact with people in a compelling, positive, and professional manner.
- Keen desire to listen and interpret client issues/opportunities, and work alongside team members to translate them into customer solutions.
- Business understanding of Oil & Gas financial and production accounting, AFE management, land management, project economics, and executive reporting would be an asset.
- 5+ years Oil & Gas Software sales experience.