Senior Web Application Developers
We're looking for a Senior Web Application Developer to lead one of our ever-expanding land management products. If you're the kind of person who enjoys working with the latest and greatest developer tools, languages and frameworks and has an appetite for technical leadership then we are just the place for you.PDF Version Why Work at Pandell?
- Winner of Alberta's Best Workplaces 2013 (Benefits, Perks & Incentives)
- Employee performance bonus plan
- Free food (Fully stocked kitchen)
- Flexible hours
- 100% Reimbursement on all health benefits
- Free gym membership
- Rebates for personal fitness and electronics purchases
- And much more - Check out our Life at Pandell video!
- Review, analyze, program, deploy and challenge software products.
- Use and recommend tools for proper software management and business operations.
- Provide software design and architectural leadership.
- Experience with the following is preferable: ReSharper, JSLint, NUnit, Perforce, Git
- Excel at delivering high quality code using object-oriented software programming techniques.
- Strong understanding of team development including source control technology, product deployment strategies, and team software design.
- Oil & Gas land management experience a definite bonus.
- 5+ years of proven web software development experience.