Intermediate Quality Assurance Specialist
Why Work at Pandell?
- Winner of Alberta's Best Workplaces (Benefits, Perks & Incentives)
- Profit sharing
- Flexible hours / Casual work environment
- Free gym membership and training classes
- Competitive benefits package
- Fully stocked kitchen (never pack your lunch again!)
- Games room & lounge area
- Rebates for personal fitness and electronics purchases
- And much more - Check out our Life at Pandell video!
We’re a customer-driven culture, looking for passionate, motivated, and talented individuals to help us exceed our client’s expectations and provide an awesome customer experience. We offer a challenging, rewarding and fun work environment, where you’ll have the opportunity to work and collaborate with some of the brightest people in the industry. We foster a culture where our hard work achieves exceptional results and success together.
- 3+ years of software testing experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to interact as part of a team
- Strong computer configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Strong initiative and self-motivation for learning
- Ability to embrace variety, structure, change and innovation in a high-performance team
- Familiarity with oil & gas applications (Production/Joint Venture Accounting, Land systems, AFE management) is considered an asset
- Participate in determining what needs to be tested and creating test plans & schedules
- Verify functionality in product deliverables (both regression testing and new functionality testing)
- Generate and maintain automated testing scripts.
- Identify and document bugs and improvements
- Participate in support incidents, where in-depth testing is required to confirm existence of a product defect
- Develop a good familiarity with the product functionality
- Deploy new version releases and conduct new client set up and user maintenance
- Communicate and collaborate with other QA Specialists at Pandell, ensuring consistency in QA processes and tooling
Interested in this career?
Send your resume to email@example.com.
Please include the position for which you are applying in the subject line of your e-mail.