Junior Software Developers
Pandell is on the search for more great Developers!! We're looking for Junior Software Developers who are eager to learn and are very detail oriented. Picture yourself building a successful career at Pandell - working alongside our growing group of talented and driven team members.PDF Version Why Work at Pandell?
- Winner of Alberta's Best Workplaces 2013 (Benefits, Perks & Incentives)
- Employee performance bonus plan
- Free food (Fully stocked kitchen)
- Flexible hours
- 100% Reimbursement on all health benefits
- Free gym membership
- Rebates for personal fitness and electronics purchases
- And much more - Check out our Life at Pandell video!
- Review, analyze, program, deploy and challenge software products.
- Use and recommend tools for proper software management and business operations.
- 2+ years of proven web software development experience.
- Experience with the following is preferable: AJAX, HTML 5, IIS, JQuery, LINQ, JSON, ReSharper, JSLint, NUnit, Perforce, Git.
- Excel at delivering high quality code using object-oriented software programming techniques.