Pandell LandRite 5 Just Released
Today we're excited to announce the release of Pandell LandRite 5 (LR5) – our state of the art, web-based land asset management solution for Canadian energy companies. LR5 combines the intuitive, user-friendly design of our Geo web-based land system with the robust, multi-layered functionality of our LandRite desktop application.
- Mapping – Visualize your land assets on an interactive map.
- Inspector Panel – Get important document information with a simple click.
- Chain of Title – View your chain of title in a diagram to improve due diligence.
- Rental Run Process – Process & save your progress as you go or finish later.
- Smart Grid Queries – Create and save custom searches quickly and easily.
- Workflow Wizards – Follow simple process guides in multiple areas.
LR5 Launch & Learn – August 1, 2018
On August 1st in Calgary, we’ll be hosting a LR5 Launch and Learn where land administrators and executives will have an opportunity to get their first look at the all-new LR5. During this invitation only event we'll be touring the new system and highlighting exciting new features.
Invitations to customers and business associates will be emailed on July 17th. To get on the invitation list, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pandell is an industry leader in delivering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions to 600+ energy companies in Canada, the USA, and abroad. Our customers range from startups to major enterprises across the energy sector including upstream oil & gas, midstream facilities, oilfield services, land brokers, pipelines, utilities, mining, and renewable energy. Our cloud-hosted product suite helps finance, land, and operations teams run their business more effectively; while our enterprise division builds and manages large-scale web portal applications that facilitate work across organizations. Combining the strength of our industry experience, Lithium™ technology, and practical software subscription model, we are Crafting the Future of Energy Software.