Pandell JV 5 Just Released
Today we are thrilled to announce the release of Pandell JV Version 5.0, our all-new web-based solution for joint venture financial accounting and reporting. JV5 is the result of technology innovators and O&G accountants teaming-up to answer the question, "How could accounting software be better?" When their analysis uncovered areas where inefficiencies exist in today's standard business workflow, JV5 was crafted to combat those issues
- Workflow Wizards – Use guided processes in multiple areas to improve accuracy and efficiency.
- Smart Grid Queries – Create custom searches to locate the data you need, quickly and easily.
- Engineered Excel Templates – Dive into a robust set of ready-to-use, multi-level financial reporting templates instead of having to create your own.
- Web-Based Convenience – Get full access to JV over the web without installing any third-party or desktop software.
- Streamlined Design – Enjoy modern screens with the same look and feel as other Pandell web applications.
- Intuitive User Experience – Get up and running fast using familiar operating functions such as Google-like search, drop-down menus, and hotkeys.
- Secure Data Hosting – Rest easy knowing JV5's hosting controls are certified to meet strict Canadian industry standards.
Learning, Planning, and Upgrading to JV5
On April 10th we will be emailing current JV customers inviting them to register for free learning events on April 24th (breakfast) and April 25th (lunch). Additional learning events will be held in May and June. These events will provide users with basic instruction and a roadmap of future product enhancements. Users are encouraged to attend to begin their planning their upgrade to JV5.
Not Receiving JV Emails?
If you are a Pandell JV software user but you do not receive monthly user updates and event invitations from us, your email system may be blocking our emails. Please check your spam blocker and write to email@example.com with subject line “Add me to the JV mailing list”.
Pandell is an industry leader in delivering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions to 500+ energy companies in Canada, the USA, and abroad. Our customers range from startups to major enterprises across the energy sector including upstream oil & gas, midstream facilities, oilfield services, land brokers, pipelines, utilities, mining, and renewable energy. Our cloud-hosted product suite helps finance, land, and operations teams run their business more effectively; while our enterprise division builds and manages large-scale web portal applications that facilitate work across organizations. Combining the strength of our industry experience, Lithium™ technology, and practical software subscription model, we are Crafting the Future of Energy Software.