Why Work at Pandell?
- Winner of Alberta's Best Workplaces (Benefits, Perks & Incentives)
- Profit sharing
- Flexible hours / Casual work environment
- Training budget
- Competitive benefits package
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Games room & lounge area
- Awesome new development machines (full accessories & dual monitor)
- Rebates for personal fitness and electronics purchases
- And much more - Check out our Life at Pandell video!
The Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of PHP software development experience
- Experience with the following is also preferable: C#, SQL Server, TypeScript, React, Git, ASP.NET
- Is passionate, self-motivated and excels at delivering high quality code, using multiple styles of programming
- Has a strong understanding of team development including source control technology, product deployment strategies, and team software design
- Review, analyze, program, and deploy software products
- Use tools as provided for proper software source code management and business operations
- Provide software design and architectural input
Please note this is a Calgary based position and not available for remote work.
Interested in this career?
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include the position for which you are applying in the subject line of your e-mail.
Remote work is not available for this position.