Pandell Updates Progress on its Short-term O&G Customer Plan
Calgary, AB – (November 09, 2006) With the acquisition of In House Software in June, Pandell has taken on a new, larger base of Oil & Gas clients. Over the summer, executives met with a number of these new customers to listen to their comments and concerns. Based on feedback received, a series of key goals were generated and communicated to Pandell's customers at the company's open house, held in September. These goals included definable plans for improved business support and timely product releases, as follows:
- (Sep-06) Offering new customer support levels
- (Oct-06) Business support team with improved processes
- (Feb-07) Opening a new customer training center
Scheduled Nexus Product Releases:
- (Oct-06) AFENexus - Integration with JVNexus
- (Nov-06) JVNexus - Security & auditing
- (Dec-06) GeoNexus - Enhanced reporting
"It is important to listen closely to our customers and respond in a timely manner", says Greg Chudiak, President and CEO," "We've made great strides on our short-term plan as we continue to address the unique needs of our O&G clients."
- We have grown our O&G business support team to include a new JV Accountant as well as a Business Analyst for helping our customers with day-to-day business questions and special conversion work.
- To improve our customer service, we have established a new work order process for scoping and scheduling work activities and we will be launching a new online Customer Support Center shortly.
- The integration between AFENexus and JVNexus is complete and is now available.
- JVNexus 3.10, which includes enhanced security and auditing, is in final testing with key customers and is scheduled for release this month.
- A major upgrade to the GeoNexus product is underway; final release is projected for Q1 of 2007.
- A new Customer Training Center is on schedule to open early 2007.
Pandell is a leader in delivering Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions to 500+ energy companies in Canada, the USA, and abroad. Our customers range from startups to major enterprises across the energy sector including upstream oil & gas, midstream facilities, oilfield services, land brokers, pipelines, utilities, mining, and renewable energy. Our cloud-hosted product suite helps finance, land, and operations teams run their business more effectively; while our enterprise division builds and manages large-scale web portal applications that facilitate work across organizations. Combining the strength of our industry experience, ground-breaking Lithium™ technology, and practical software subscription model, we are Crafting the Future of Energy Software.